Saturday, August 16, 2008

Yard Sale - Success!

The yard sale was really good! Made some money, got rid of a lot of stuff (still have a lot more), totally tired!

On the running front, tomorrow is my group training and the PT has me doing 11 miles. I think that sounds pretty good, I'm a little nervous about it, but it should be fine. It would be really awesome if I could just have a "good" run tomorrow, no hip issues, no foot issues, just a nice, easy, enjoyable run....I've got my fingers crossed! Good news is that we are running on the Montour Trail which is mostly gravel and soft, and even better news, my mentor is making Strawberry Stuffed French Toast for our teams "after race snack"!!! YUMMY!!!!!
Hope you are all having a good weekend, I'll check in tomorrow after the run!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Seriously - what purses are left - because my barely keepin up fastion self can buy used from your ultra trendy self - I knew I should have driven up there!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I would join your group just for the snacks! Glad to hear your yard sale was a success!

Erin Leigh said...

Glad it went well!! I would say so with the great stuff you had.

Hope the bod holds out for you during your run!

Jess said...

Glad the yard sale was successful!

Also...I'm super jealous of the yummy snacks they feed you after your runs haha!

Words of Wisdom

"Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing will disturb your peace of mind.
See the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
Think only of the best, work only for the best and expect only the best.
Forget about the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
Spend so much time on the improvement of yourself that there is no time to criticize others.
Live in the faith that the whole world is on your side so long as you are true to the best that is in you."
~ Chistian Dior

"Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do."
- Dr. Spock

"Fall in love or fall in hate. Get inspired or be depressed. Ace the test or flunk the class. Make babies or make art. Speak the truth or lie and cheat. Dance on tables or sit in the corner. Life is divine chaos. Embrace it. Forgive yourslef. Breathe. And enjoy the ride. "
- Solbeam